Active, Available Listing - Commercial, Medical, Office, Retail
- Prime office/medical opportunity with C-2 zoning allows for multiple business types in the fast-growing, affluent area of Mcdonough in Henry County.
- Monument and building signage are available, and on-site management handles the minor details so tenants can focus on growing their business.
- Built out for an orthopaedics center, surrounding businesses include an urgent care, a pediatrics office, a Gold’s Gym, and a bank.
- An affluent 79,752 citizens are located within a 5-mile radius and provide a robust consumer base and work force.
- Just a 3-minute drive to I-75, which reaches Atlanta in 32 minutes and allows access to the surrounding, dense residential areas.
Located in one of Atlanta’s most popular suburbs, 105 Regency Park Drive offers businesses a prime location with an affluent consumer base and robust labor pool. Two entrance points from the Hampton Road stretch of Highway 81 provides easy access for consumers and employees, who can reach downtown Mcdonough in six minutes and I-75 in just three. Constructed in 2005, the property is situated on a meticulously manicured, 2.04-acre lot and features monument signage at the corner of Regency Park Drive and Regency Plaza Boulevard and building signage on each exterior wall facing a street. The impressive brick and glass entrance features a covered drive-through entryway that lends well to office/medical users. However, the C-2 Central Commercial District zoning allows for an array of business types. An urgent care facility is located one lot over, a pediatrics facility is located directly across Regency Park Drive, and a Gold’s Gym is located directly across Regency Plaza Boulevard. Just a little farther down the street, the Magnolia Office Pavilion houses a variety of businesses on Regency Park Drive, and dining and conveniences options can be found on Regency Plaza Boulevard heading towards Hampton Road. For even more restaurants and shopping options, the Shops at Westridge, South Point Shopping Center, and McDonough Marketplace Shopping Center are all available within eight minutes or less. Strategically positioned in Henry County, the 10th Fastest-Growing County in the nation, the area is known for its scenic natural offerings, highly rated public schools, and posh golf and country clubs. There are 79,752 citizens within a five-mile radius, and the area has an expected growth of 9.3% in the next five years. The property also features just over a 30-minute drive to Atlanta, allowing for easy commutability for employees and access to further potential consumers in the nearby neighborhoods.
Property Address: 105 Regency Park Dr, McDonough, GA 30253