Are you looking for sustainable office space in Atlanta?
WalletHub, a company that performs financial analysis, recently compared 100 U.S. cities across 13 key metrics to find which do the most to encourage an environmentally friendly lifestyle. Their rankings looked at a number of factors from greenhouse-gas emissions per capita to the number of smart-energy policies and initiatives. According to their parameters, Atlanta came in at #38, just behind Greensboro, NC. Not bad, but there’s still room for improvement.
Armour Junction, a flexible re-use project including commercial, retail, and residential, located in the heart of The Armour District of Atlanta, is proud to be a part of the Atlanta sustainability movement. “Wellness, artistry and industry,” is not just a tagline, but it is our mission. Sustainability is important to us, and the businesses that call Armour Junction home.
Armour Junction features amenities that are kind to you and to the environment in the following areas.
- Many modern office spaces view walkability as an afterthought. We consider it a right you should be able to exercise. (No pun intended.)
- Bike racks – If you’re a bike commuter, there is a dedicated space for you to lock up your ride.
- Electric Car Charger – With more Nissan Leafs, Teslas, and Chevrolet Volts on the roads, we wanted to make sure their owners could charge them up while they work.
- Close to the Atlanta Beltline – Armour Junction is a short walk from the Atlanta Beltline. The Beltline has proven to connect Atlantans from different walks of life and provides an area for relaxation and recreation.
- Armour Junction has incorporated reclaimed wood into its light fixtures and signage.
- We chose not to drywall all the spaces at Armour Junction and opted for a more industrial look. This saved on lots of unnecessary materials and waste.
- We reused concrete floors that are durable, long lasting and easy to keep clean. Reusing the floors saved a lot of industrial waste.
- More trees! We recently planted 70 trees, an aesthetically pleasing and cooling choice in the heat of Atlanta.
- We have energy efficient programmable thermostats. Tenants are not held hostage to the whims of building management and have settings that are in line with their schedule – thereby saving energy and costs.
- Solar panels – We’re putting our money where our mouth is. Investing in solar power is a step in line with our environmental philosophy.
Armour Junction aims to raise Atlanta’s environmental rankings while providing a better and more sustainable community for businesses, families and employees. Join us and be an integral part of this endeavor to move Atlanta forward.
Check us out at: http://armourjunction.com/