Exited - Multi-family
Originally constructed as an institutional grade asset, this 1960s vintage garden-style apartment community features lots of acreage and road frontage. Built along the Buford Highway corridor, this property is both well constructed and well maintained. Because of its proximity to the city and growing employment prospects in the area, this location is largely considered the next big in-town redevelopment opportunity for multi-family housing.
EpiCity originally acted as mortgage servicer on this property for an institutional loan holder. When the asset was sold in the early 1970s, EpiCity acquired it and has operated it ever since. It remains a stable long-term asset with abundant future opportunity.
- Two swimming pools
- On-site management personnel
- MARTA stop at property entrance
- Walking distance to shops and restaurants
- Washer/dryer connections in two- and three- bedroom floor plans
- Washer/dryer included in one bedroom floor plan
- Generous “free” parking
- Dishwashers included in every floor plan
- On-site Laundromat
- Front door USPS mail delivery
Leasing Information: 404-633-1798 or EpicGardens@EpiCity.com
Property Address: 3460 Buford Hwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30329
- Units: 112